Method of Taking Drugs
As drugs are available in several forms thus the drug addicts generally used the following methods for taking drugs
- Smoking. Unburned particles of combustible-materials are called smoke this is done through mouth with cigarette or cigar etc.
- Inhalation. By this method drugs like heroine is put on a substance fire is given to heat up the heroine and its smoke is inhaled through a straw pipe.
- Ingestion. Ingestion is the most common form of drug usage method in which drugs taken into the digestive system by swallowing them in either a solid or liquid form.
- Injection. The drugs like heroine is brought in liquid form and then injected in body through veins. For example sometime heroine also mix medicated injection like avail etc and injected it.
- Sniffing. When heroin is heated up, it is sniffing through nose
- Taking Orally. Opium and tobacco are the types of orally taking drugs
- Drinking. Alcohol, bear and whisky are the types of drinking