Following are the advantages and disadvantages of sampling method of data collection.
Advantages of Sampling Method
- Reduce Cost. It is cheaper to collect data from a part of the whole population and is economically in advance.
- Greater Speed. Sampling gives more time to researcher for data collection, so it is quickly and has a lot of time for collection of inflammation.
- Detailed Information. Investigator during studying a small universe provides a detail and comprehensive information’s.
- Practical Method. Sampling is the only practical method when the population is infinite.
- Much Easier. it is much easier to collect information from many individuals in a universe.
Disadvantages of Sampling Method
- Careful sampling selection is difficult.
- Experts are required for careful study of the universe.
- If the information’s is required for each and every unit in the study, then it is difficult to interview each and every person in sampling method.