Thoughts, feelings, knowledge and learning are expressed through the language which are the first source of communication. For good journalism, it is necessary to use it in the best possible way. It plays an important role in undertaking any aspect of life. We convey our feelings and thoughts to others through it. It is the origin of creation. It is the biggest source of journalism. These are the words which make the points in our discussion. Language help audience to understand the arguments and opinion
Importance of Language in communication
Here we will discuss the communicative significance of language with the following points.
- Language is an important source of communication. Man is not only affected by it, but also, expresses his personality through it
- All kinds of information can be sorted out by it and we convey our feelings, thoughts, impressions, experiences to others though it.
- In journalism language plays an important role.
- Language helps in communication with people.
- Language is a complex system of symbols; it is the source of human thoughts.
- Language is the easiest source of dual communication.
- Due to language people all over the world, come close, it creates universal brotherhood. In present age, world has taken the shape of a family.
- We persuade others through language to think and act.
- It is right proverb that language gives happiness as well as sorrow. If it is used for creating trouble for others; it is the negative aspect of the language.